Garfield!!!

Calvin and Hobbes!!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Poetry In Motion





The Eurofighter Typhoon. Anybody who knows their fighter aircraft will recognise that name. It's amongst the most advanced fighter aircraft in existence today. There's not much I can say that can do it justice. You have to see it first hand, hear the roar in your ears (though the Sukhois and the MiGs are much, much louder) for you to know what I'm talking about. I thought I'll upload a few pics so that you can at least see the object I'm talking about.

P.S. Anyone who wants higher quality images, please get in touch with me. I'd be happy to send them to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are honoured to know that you had a wonderful time at the airshow in frankfurt. Are there anymore videos and pictures to testify, that will come up? :P

Vikram said...

lol... I get your point :D