Garfield!!!

Calvin and Hobbes!!!

Friday, July 4, 2008

The Best (or Worst - depends on your point of view) Pick-up Lines

First off, let me clarify. All the below statements are nothing but the pure, undisputed truth. Cross my heart, no fabrications what so ever.
I thought I'd list out a few pick-up lines that I heard so far. Nothing but the unvarnished truth, I tell you! These were heard by self or related to me by sources whose integrity is above question. Please feel free to use them without any fear of a copyright. (except no. 3)
1) "I love Rajasthani lassi" - OK. Assuming there is something called Rajasthani "lassi", the line would work perfectly - if you were looking at a homely, loves-cooking-and-serving-darling-boyfriend/husband girl from the state with the alleged milk product. Now the question is: Would you really want her?
2) "I got 98.1% in my 12th board exams" - Wow! I don't think there could be any other response. I mean 98.1??? Get out of here. The girl knows she's getting the cream-of-crop so to speak.
3) "Tweeeee(n)ty" (Alternately - "My name is Heda") - Statutory Warning: This works only on BD/Sharon. It will, repeat will backfire if used on anyone else. (boy or girl, we all have our standards!)
4) "I kinda maybe wanna not-sure-really go umm.... perhaaaps... out wiiiiiiiith.... you" - OK. Any self respecting girl would leave after the 'maybe'. I really don't know what this guy was thinking. I don't think he realised that he wasn't in the chem lab anymore, faced with a particularly shady titration value.

Please feel free to add some that you've heard of. Again, honesty is the best policy ;)

15 comments:

Abhishek K said...

now who used the 4 th one? But the 1st ones a classic
the 2 nd one is also good and used by a sly bastard

Vikram said...

lol. The fourth one was used by one of my school friends.

bala said...

i think you might have forgotten this one or you've probably not heard it.
in first year we had quite a weird gang including the current members and a.k.(civil) and manu.
a.k. liked a girl in civil so he went up to her and siad "SO, SHALL WE START" with an emphatic hand gesture.the girl was speechless.not out of cupid's syndrome but probably because she was thinking it was the worst and most dumb pick up line to be uttered in history! i think it deserves a t-shirt in its honor.
you should have been there when he was telling us how he asked her out. i think rushil remembers. we laughed for an hour!

Vikram said...

Sad. I missed this... One can only feel sorry for the girl in question.

Anonymous said...

Im gonna sue you for making my VERY effective pick-up lines public .. ;-)

Vikram said...

Yeah well, people have the right to be forewarned, don't they?

Vikram said...

:D

Anonymous said...

hmmm so who da hell did i use tht on??? im not tht lame also man...

Vikram said...

Um.... hottie from MSRIT? People First? Ring a bell? :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm msrit????
secondly.. dude at least get to kno the actual lines i used...
n bsides nothin worked so how is it among the best ..defi among worst

Vikram said...

Read the title pal. It's the "best" for by-standers, not for the guy using it :)

Vikram said...

And I'm not too sure about the not working part. Read Sheki's comment for further clarifications :D

Unknown said...

LOL! The second one looks like it worked its charm on sheki. Someone's getting lucky soon. :P

Vikram said...

I'm not sure if the 'lucky' one should run or hide. Maybe he needs to do both :)

Half-Light said...

Who is that local no4 fellow man!? Papa that female! Haha